The easiest way to create, manage, run and share fishing tournaments.
1. Types of Information CollectedIn order to better provide you with our numerous services, we collect two types of information about our users: Personally Identifiable Information and Non-Personally Identifiable Information. Our primary goal in collecting information from you is to provide you with a smooth, efficient, and customized experience while using our Application.
1. Collection Methods and Use of InformationWe do not collect any Personally Identifiable Information about you unless you voluntarily provide it to us. You provide certain Personally Identifiable Information to us when you (a) register for our services and register your e-mail address with us; (b) enter sweepstakes or contests sponsored by us or one of our partners; (c) sign up for special offers from selected third parties; (d) send e-mail messages, submit forms or transmit other information by telephone or letter; or (e) submit your credit card or other payment information when making in-app purchases. We may also collect information from you at other points on our Application that state that such information is being collected.
1. Release of InformationWe do not sell, trade, or rent your Personally Identifiable Information to others. We do provide some of our services through contractual arrangements with affiliates, service providers, partners, and other third parties. We and our service partners may use your Personally Identifiable Information to operate our Application and to deliver our services. For example, we must release your credit card information to the card-issuing bank to confirm payment for good or services purchased through this Application; release your address information to the delivery service to deliver products that you ordered; and provide order information to third parties that help us provide customer service.
1. Updating and Correcting InformationWe believe you should have the ability to access and edit the Personally Identifiable Information that you have provided to us. You may change any of your Personally Identifiable Information in your account at any time by following instructions posted elsewhere on this Application. You may also access and correct your personal information and privacy preferences by e-mailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
1. User Choices on Collection and Use of InformationWe may, from time to time, send you e-mail regarding our products and services. In addition, if you indicated upon registration that you are interested in receiving offers or information from us and our partners, we may occasionally send you direct mail about products and services that we feel may be of interest to you. Only Digital Outdoor Holdings LLC (or agents working on behalf of Digital Outdoor Holdings LLC and under confidentiality agreements) will send you these direct mailings and only if you indicated that you do not object to these offers. If you do not want to receive such mailings, simply tell us when you give us your personal information. Or, at any time you can easily edit your account information to no longer receive such offers and mailings.
1. Security of InformationIn our Application you can be assured that your Personally Identifiable Information is secure, consistent with current industry standards. The importance of security for all Personally Identifiable Information associated with our user is of utmost concern to us. Your Personally Identifiable Information is protected in several ways. Access by you to your Personally Identifiable Information is available through a password and unique customer ID selected by you. This password is encrypted. We recommend that you do not divulge your password to anyone. In addition, your Personally Identifiable Information resides on a secure server that only selected Digital Outdoor Holdings LLC personnel and contractors have access to via password. We encrypt your Personally Identifiable Information and thereby prevent unauthorized parties from viewing such information when it is transmitted to us. Personal information that you provide that is not Personally Identifiable Information also resides on a secure server and is only accessible via password. Since this information is not accessible from outside Digital Outdoor Holdings LLC, you will not be asked to select a password in order to view or modify such information. Unfortunately, no data transmission over the Internet or any wireless network can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. As a result, while we strive to protect your Personally Identifiable Information, you acknowledge that: (a) there are security and privacy limitations of the Internet which are beyond our control; (b) the security, integrity and privacy of any and all information and data exchanged between you and us through this Application cannot be guaranteed; and (c) any such information and data may be viewed or tampered with in transit by a third party.